Martin Desjardins is a real estate broker who serves the very active market for the sale of houses and condos in Montreal. His clients describe him as very professional, motivated and rigorous. He has been a broker since 2007 and shareholder of the Keller Williams Connexion agency in the Plateau, Mile End, Rosemont, Villeray, Ville Mont-Royal, and Outremont areas. A fully bilingual Montrealer of origin, Martin has also spent time in Toronto and Vancouver when he was young. This national diversity gives Martin an informed and broad view of the real estate market across the country. After completing his Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of British Columbia, he worked for three years in Korea as a teacher and consultant, actively participating in the local community by learning the language of the country and building fundraising campaigns for a local orphanage.
Returning to Montreal in 2005, Martin worked as an organizational development consultant before devoting himself to real estate in 2007. Since discovering his passion for real estate, Martin has expanded his activities to cover all of Montreal’s most desirable neighbourhoods and has expanded his team to include a number of real estate and marketing professionals. On the rare occasion when Martin is not at work, he enjoys spending time with his active family, playing hockey and enjoying the many activities Montreal has to offer.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Chartered Real Estate Broker, a title held by only by 24% of real estate brokers in Quebec – Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ).
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) with the Real Estate Negotiation Institutee.
- Agency Executive Officer – OACIQ.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of British Columbia.
- Martin also regularly participates in continuing education programs in order to keep up with current industry legal regulations and standards with the OACIQ, the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board (GMREB) and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).